6/3/15

A Little Daily Dose of Charm (Interview)

Happy 18th Lauren!
So everyone needs a Daily Dose of Charm to keep them going right? Yeah I thought, so here's your little surprise and mystery solved, I have recently teamed up with wonderful Lauren Lindmark, owner and blogger of   Daily Dose Of Charm, who just recently had birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN, and just graduated high schools, WHOOP WHOOP, CONGRATS GRAD! So over from the midwest I give a little insight on Miss. Lauren Lindmark, with this amazing interview!

Enfiniti: How would you describe yourself or your personality?

Lauren: Most people wouldn't think it but I'm super shy, I can hold a conversation with anyone but the whole time I'm thinking "Okay Lauren, don't sound stupid just keep it going." Once you get to know me I'm more outgoing and I can talk for hours on end. I also have a super active imagination so I'm always dreaming up new ideas for my life and writing them done in my phone.
~
Enfiniti: When did you start blogging and why?

Lauren: I started blogging on tumblr my Sophomore year of high school and that's around the time I thought of creating Daily Dose of Charm and ended up buying the domain. However, it wasn't until last fall that I actually started blogging on it! I blog because it's my outlet, I can be having a bad day and think "hey! I'm going to go write!" and it will make me feel so much better.
~
Enfiniti: How do you maintain a successful blog?

Lauren: I try to be consistent when I blog, no one wants to follow a blog that never posts! I'm still new to the whole blogging thing so I'm still learning new tricks, but one of the most important things I've found is have fun with it!
~
Enfiniti: What are some tips you have for new bloggers?

Lauren: Like I said, I'm still pretty new to the whole blogging world- but I've found that being unique is key! Your blog should reflect yourself, you should blog what YOU want to blog about and not just what you think others will like.
~
Enfiniti: So I noticed that your graduating school, what's some advice you have for current high schoolers?

Lauren: Enjoy it because it goes so fast. High schoolers will hear that a million times and never listen but it's 100% true. Don't get caught up in petty drama, just have fun and make the most of all the dances, football games, and time spent being together as a class. On the other hand, remember this isn't the peak of your life. Don't worry if you don't feel cool or wanted or if you're already over high school because these are only four years of your life and you have so many more adventures ahead!
~
Enfiniti: What do you think is the best way to maintain a healthy relationship with someone?

Lauren: I've had an amazing boyfriend for over a year and I have a few close best friends that I have amazing relationships with! I think it's important to remember no one and no relationship is going to be perfect. It's okay to get in little arguments or not agree with everything the other person agrees with, at the end of the day you just have to remember that you love each other and that's all that matters.
~
Enfiniti: What's your aspiration in life?

Lauren: Definitely to be a mom, it's something that I tell people proudly. My mom was a stay at home mom and she is the most amazing woman in the world. I wouldn't be who I am without her! I've heard some people say "You want to be a mom? Do you not have any real aspirations in life?" But I just shake it off. It's an important, someone has to do it.
~
Enfiniti: Who inspires you?

Lauren: I try to surround myself with people that inspire me everyday. My mom inspires to care for other people, my dad inspires me to follow my dreams even if I'm afraid to fall, my sisters inspire me to stay close to the people I love, my boyfriend inspires me to work hard and go after what I want, and my best friends inspire me to have fun and be more care-free! I'm lucky to have the people in my life that I do!

Enfiniti: What is your favorite life quote?

Lauren: I'm obsessed with going on Pinterest and looking at quotes so it's tough to only choose one. I'm really bad at overthinking things, I worry way more than I should so I like this quote because it's a good reminder... "Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best."
~
Enfiniti: What would you consider your style?

Lauren: As much as I hate using the word I would say "preppy". I like to look classy, I own a lot of bright colors but I also own just as many nuetrals. I love dressing up however, a go to outfit of mine is an over-sized crewneck or t-shirts with Nike shorts.
~
Enfiniti: What's your top five favorite items in your closet?

Lauren: Oh gosh tis is hard to choose, I love all of my Lilly Pulitzer dresses because they're bright and fun. I also own a lot of rompers and those have become my go-to-outfits when I want to look nicer because they're easy to wear and really comfortable. I have a pair of red and a pair of black Hunter boots that I adore, I've worn them in the snow, mud, and rain so they're not so shiny anymore but I might as well use them for what they're for! J.Crew chino shorts are such a simple but amazing piece to have in your closet, I have an array of different colors so I wear mine a lot (I basically own every color in the rainbow - oops!) I also have a few little black dresses that I love, ever girl needs her LBD!
~
Enfiniti: What's your top five favorite brands?

Lauren: The only brands I can think of that I buy a lot from are J.Crew and Lilly Pulitzer, I shop at Nordstom and a lot of  boutiques which are filled with lots of different brands! Also any southern t-shirt store!
~
Enfiniti: What's the best trip you've taken?

Lauren: Last spring break my family and I all went to Jumby Bay and Saint Martin which are islands in the French Indies (the Caribbean)! It was an absolute blast, I always have a great time at Saint Martin because there's a simplicity to the island, most people are really friendly and there's great shopping, food, and hiking! This was our first time to Jumby Bay and it was the most amazing vacation I've ever been on! We had private beach, pool, tennis court, staff - it was so cool and definitely a once in a life experience that I was blessed to have!
~
Enfiniti: What can you not leave the house without?

Lauren: An extra coat of mascara and a pair of my Ray Ban aviators!
~~~~

There you go, a little about the mastermind behind Daily Dose of Charm. Be sure to check out her blog: www.dailydoseofcharm.com for more on her and to solve all your problems check out her tumblr: www.letsmakeitpreppy.tumblr.com



'Til next time!

XOXO,
E

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome!!! And thank you too for doing this!

      Delete
  2. This was such a fun post, I love Lauren's blog!
    xo
    Syd
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...