6/4/15

Summer Bucketlist (Welcoming June)

Happy June everyone! It's officially summer. There's so many great things to come with June. Personally it's the most exciting month of the year, excluding December and January and August (birthday month)!

So on this post I'm going to do my summer bucketlist, and hopefully it'll help you come up with yours!
1) Eat Healthy! That's my number one priority, I will admit, I eat healthy, but not like I am supposed to, and that's honestly my biggest struggle. Right now I'm addicted to chicken tenders and french fries, that's all I get now when we go out to eat, when I should be getting a salad. Plus, since I'm getting more into sports and dance, it's great for my preformance and health. So that's n`umero uno!



2) Spend Multiple Long Days at the Beach. I absolutley love the beach. Not only is it a beautiful sceneic place, it's also calming and relaxing. It's place to think and just relax in general. It's a great place to spend free days or just any day! This year I want to try paddle boarding, but I'll have to learn to swim first of course!




3) Get a henna/flash tattoo. I've been wanting these forever and am finally getting one. I haven't gotten one because I was afraid that it'll go against my religion... yes, go ahead and laugh, but I thought that it would because the bible clearly says: "  Leviticus 19:28 "You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks on you: I am the LORD"",  and I got pretty skeptical. So I'm finally going to get one.


3) Gain better photography skills. I lately have been really into photograpghy, whether it's a bird, a flower, a drink, the sky, I've just fallen in love with it. I think it's absolutely amazing and neat, and I just have this utter desire to get better in it.


4) Tumble on the Beach. That's something I've always found fasinating, espescially when I was younger, being able to flip, and doing it on the beach is so much more creative and thrilling to me, also at competitons! I'm currently working on my back handspring, so hopefully I'll have it by then!

5) Spend the Summer with my friend(s). A summer is not a summer without your friends around, you need someone to share that excitment with, no matter who you are, it's fun and something valuable called memories.


6) Attend a bonfire party. This is an all time summer dream for me. I have ALWAYS wanted to attend a bonfire. The idea of one just makes me happy. Just the thought of sitting around a fire with your friends, wrapped in blankets, laughing, it just sounds so exciting and fun. I don't know about y'all but I HAVE to go to one before summer starts.

7) Run. Honestly I suck at running, but I want to do Track & Field. So I'm going condition myself to run and if you are a runner or just athletic, comment please!

8) New workout gear. Since I'm going to be super active this summer and the school year coming up, I need a crazy load of workout gear. Right now NIKE and Simply Southern are my go to. I dreading some Krass & Co. shorts badly though!

9) Lush Cosmetic Bath Bomb. I have been dying to use one of these as see everybody else with one, but I didn't know they had one in North Carolina, when I found out that it was one at Crabtree, I immediately went looking. Finally an amazing bath with a lovely bomb!




10) Read More. I used to read like there ways no tomorrow, now it's like whatever. I've gotten better at reading lately, but not as much as I did. So I'm going to get back on track with that!





11) Road Trips! I love taking trips with family and friends. Wheter it's a hour or 12, but I just love riding in the car, cramped and snuggled with my friends, singing loudly and horribly with friends, laughing, taking pictures, and all the colorful bags. It's so fun, and the trunk full of colors... let's just say I can't wait.

12) Camping/ Star gazing. I've wanted to do this all my life, but my mom HATES outdoors, and so do my friends, so whether I have to camp in the yard, or lay on the hood of the car, I'm accomplishing this one, this year!

So that's my bucketlist I will probably have added more the end of June. But yeah.

But to welcome June: Things to do with friends:


  1. Water Ballon Fights
  2. Beach
  3. Pool
  4. Walk through Downtown
  5. Go to the Mall
  6. Amusement Parks
  7. Frankies or Dave & Busters
  8. Mall
  9. Lake Trips
  10. Ice Cream Dates!
~

Thanks for reading

XO,

E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...