7/28/15

Summer Scents (Bath and Body Works)

So summer's is almost gone, but not quite, and so I was on Bath and Body Works website, looking for some new scents, when I saw that they where having a summer sale, selling these amazing scents for $6, in lotion, shower gel, and spray. I was like wow, I *have* to post about this. So here it is!

So before I list these I love the super fruity and summery names so much, they're really cute and catchy, and I love the first three because the a nautical themed and I love anything nautical, so that was a plus, but back on topic. Below are the links listed and the fragrances names:

(top row; left to right) Sunkissed Days| Seaside Mimosa| Beach Breeze| Guava Pineapple Splash| Iced Coconut Coolada 
(bottom row; left to right) Pink Lemonade Fizz| Cool Melon Kiwi| Mango Tango Twirl| *Georgia Peach and Sweet Tea*

*Georgia Peach and Sweet Tea is currently out of stock on Bathand Body Works website, but you can find it on amazon or in stores. I listed this because it is an fun summer scent and it smell incredible and I know from personal use, and anybody who loves sweet tea (any one from the south especially) would love this.*

XOXO,
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...