7/9/15

Ultimate July Playlist



July is here finally, and this is the month when I do the most stuff ever with my friends. June's always the lax month. But July is the month I always look forward to. So this month playlist is more of Coachella, EDM Rave type playlist, which is honestly the best music to listen to especially with friends, with a mix of pop, country, and some hip hop, some. So here you go below:


  • Lean On- DJ Snake & Major Lazor ft MO
  • Save Me- Keys N Krates ft Katy B
  • This Summer- Maroon 5*
  • Fight Song- Rachel Platten
  • I Don't Like It, I Love It- Flo Rida ft Robin Thicke*
  • Runaway (U&I)- Glanatis ( Dillion Francis Remix)*
  • Shut Up & Dance- Walk the Moon*
  • Honey, I'm Good- Andy Grammer
  • Take a Walk- Passion Pit
  • National Anthem- Lana del Rey*
  • Diet Mountain Dew- Lana del Rey*
  • This Is What Makes Us Girls- Lana del Rey*
  • Get Low- Dillon Francis, DJ Snake
  • Money- Lido
  • Kick the Dust Up- Luke Bryan
  • Sleepless-Flume
  • Holdin On- Flume
  • Figure 8- Ellie Goulding
  • This Is How We Roll- Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan*
  • F for You- Disclosure
  • You & Me- Disclosure*
  • Love You Like That- Cannan Smith*
  • Worth It- Fifth Harmony
* Means you HAVE to listen to!


~

XOXO,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...