7/17/15

Where Preppy Meets Trendy: Guest Post by Kathrine Titterton

 Hey there! I'm Katherine Lynn, age 20, a rising junior at Colgate University, and I am the pretty preppy girl. I was born and raised in a small Connecticut town, but I'm currently living on NYC's Upper East Side for my summer internship. I originally started my blog to document my NYC adventures this summer, but it grew to encompass a collection of all the pretty and preppy things I love, too!
~~~~~~~~~~

Where Preppy Meets Trendy: Summer Scallops 
Scallops are literally everywhere, but I'm not complaining. I know we've all been obsessing over shorts and dresses with scalloped hems, but the detail is popping up in other, more unexpected places. Scallops are perfect for adding a super-cute, trendy, and vaguely nautical touch to everything from jewelry to swimwear. Earn major fashion points by doubling down on trends (such as with the scalloped statement necklace and cold shoulder top below), or let scallops freshen up a classic wardrobe staple such as a tote or watch (also below).



XO,
Katherine


Click the image to check out my blog!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...