8/9/15

Countdown to My Birthday Wishlist: Beauty and Jewlery

So of course I had to do a beauty and jewelry wishlist, because it's two things every girl should have! I personally am not a big jewelry person, I'm not going to go and spend all this money on stuff, I like my go to items. I don't really like rings, but I do love necklaces and earrings. I just recently gained an obsession for watches I just cannot keep my eyes off them, especially Daniel Wellington and Kate Spade. Also KJP has also had an effect on me, I love the cute bow bracelets and the Atlantic Pearl Collection is absolutely adorbs!  
So here are the beauty and jewelry items I got my eye on!
Marley Lilly Rustic Rope BraceletLokai Bracelet| Marley Lilly Simply Sweet Pearl NecklaceAlex and Ani Initial BraceletRed Camel Blue Tassel NecklaceEmi Jay Spirit DuoJ. Crew Tortoise Double HeadbandVera Bradley Makeup BagEssie Nail PolishesCovergirl MascaraLush Catastrophe Face Mask| Lush Avobath Bath Bomb
xoxo,
post signature 

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...