8/7/15

Coutndown To My Birthday; Wishlist: Top's from Belk

So it's only 6 days until I turn 14, so for my Enfiniti's Lust, I decided to do my birthday wishlist! So each day from today I will do different categories of things I want,l and what I'm hoping I will get! 
I had so much fun doing this, because if you didn't know I la la love Hudson Belk. It's my favorite store with so many cute, southern, and chic clothing, home decorations, bags, etc. So when I was looking through the website, I will not lie, it took longer than usual. So to kick this wishlist series off, here are the tops that I have an eye on, and hoping to see on Aug. 13. *hint* *hint* ;)
Top Row (left to right) Fire Side Slip Tunic | Peach Love Cream Border Print TopDouble Zero Floral Chiffon TopLiving Doll Paisley Tulip Sleeve Top
Bottom Row (Left to right) Red Camel 'North Carolina Girl' Sweeper TopPretty Rebellious Solid Slit High Low TeeLiving Doll Tulip Sleeve TopEyeshadow Printed Crochet Trim Top
Also I'm thinking about selling on Etsy, should I?
xoxo,
post signature 

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...