8/6/15

Meet Katie from Chic in Carolina


I can honestly say this is my first summer blogging, and it has been the busiest summer ever, I just thought of this, but it has literally been a summer of bloggers! I have been working with lots of bloggers all summer, and more interviews still coming your way! But after interviewing Carly from The College Prepster, it's like I now love interviewing bloggers! Okay enough with me.

So , this time, I have teamed up with the wonderful Katie from Chic in Carolina, who is also from North Carolina! I did an interview with her and she is absolutely sweet and amazing and I love her interview and trust me, you will too! I love reading her blog because it really puts a smile on your face, really it does! You have to check it out!

So here is the interview!

  • Tell us something about yourself
    • Ok, so I’m Katie and I’m a sixteen year old high school junior from North Carolina! I’ve lived in NC since age 4 and can’t imagine growing up anywhere else!

  • When did you start blogging and why?
    • I started blogging this past March. I read blogs for the longest times and began thinking of starting my own last summer! I went back and forth for a while but decided to go for it! 

  • What impact does blogging have own your life?
    • Blogging has had a large impact on my life! I love having something to work on other than my schoolwork and I love how I have met so many other great bloggers around my age through it!

  • What do you consider your style?
    • I consider my style as very preppy and nautical!

  • What's something you cannot leave the house without?
    • I can’t leave my house without my Kate Spade tote. I always keep my sunglasses and phone plus some other necessities in there!

  • What's your top 3 favorite brands?
    • Okay this is a hard one but Lilly Pulitzer for all of their colorful prints, J. Crew since it is classic, and Tory Burch for their amazing shoes and accessories!

  • Kate Spade or Lilly Pulitzer? Why?
    • Lilly Pulitzer! I love Kate Spade as well but Lilly is definitely my favorite brand and I find myself wearing Lilly more often because of the fun prints and stylish designs! I love KS but I find that it is a brand that I splurge on! 

She clearly love Lilly more, plus loving this outfit!
  • How would describe yourself/personality?
    • I would probably describe my personality as positive and upbeat. I really try to focus on being positive and all even in hard times. I’m sorry this isn’t a great answer, I’ve never really been asked to describe my personality!

  • What's your favorite quote?
    • “Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen"

  • What's the craziest thing you've ever done in your life?
    • Haha, I haven’t really done anything super crazy! Probably water tubing in Upstate New York or getting lost in a corn maze at night with some of my best friends!

  • What do you do when your not blogging?
    • Haha, love this question! When I’m not blogging, you can find me shopping, at school, hanging with friends, teaching a Religious Education class at my church, in the kitchen baking, or probably netflix-binging One Tree Hill!

  • When are your favorite places to shop?
    • My favorite places to shop are Lilly Pulitzer, J. Crew, J. Crew Factory, Tory Burch, Nordstrom, Loft, Gap, Target, and Lululemon!
Click Image below to check out her blog!


Check her out on Social Media:
Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest

Also check out my favorite blog post from Chic in Carolina:
Patriotic
Blog Bloopers

XOXO,

post signature 

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...