9/14/15

Snuggling into Freshman Year

So it has been 3 weeks into freshman year, and I can honestly say it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It's actually really fun and well... fun. I go to art school so Im surrounded by so much creativity and outgoing people, so it's so easy to find your crowd. The upperclassman are so nice and welcoming, and it's just amazing. Plus since we're in the heart of Downtown Raleigh, after school, we can go hang at local coffee shops, walk around, take pictures, explore, etc. It's just so much fun. But enough about freshman year, for right now. Let's go ahead and dive into the wonderful outfit I have awaiting for you guys!
So Friday, I jacked a good friend of mine for her sweater and decided to welcome in September. Yes I know it hasn't gotten exactly cold yet, but I couldn't help myself. So here it is!
 



















So really funny story... That Vera Bradley bag/lunchbag. I've had it for 3 years and never knew it was Vera Bradley until like two days ago when I actually looked at the tag, haha. Oh and have you seen how much Buttercup has grown since last blog post?!
Shirt: (similar)/ Capri's: Wrngler (similar)/ Necklace: Borrowed from Mom/ Shoes: Sperry/ Bag: Vera Bradley (similar)
Okay so now jumping back to being a freshman, here are some things I've learned within 3 weeks of school:
~ Leggings are going to be your best friend. ( You might find yourself constantly "bumming")
~ After the first week of school, dressing up isn't going to be so important anymore
~ Be open and different
~ Drama will find it's way to you, but you don't have to confide to it
~ Don't judge someone until you actually meet them!
~ Don't be afraid to ask for help!
~ Stay on the teachers good side.
~ Work Hard!!!
Alright that's it for today!!!
xoxo,
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...