10/5/15

A Peek Into My Week



So starting Friday I'm going to do Friday Fives which is trends or favorite post and onMondays, I will do a look into my week so you can also get a glimpse of my weekend to!!  

1// So my mom bought me a book I have been dying to read and since it was on sell she brought it!!! I shall be doing a book review on it when I finish, but if you want to go ahead and start reading the book is " Since You've Been Gone" by Morgan Matson.

2// So I went thrifting at this store in North Raleigh and found some things and I willdefinitely be taking a trip back! But my favorite item I brought was a rose pink Gap button up. I'll be doing an OOTD post on that soon as well.

3// Pumpkin: Well I've been ADDICTED to this seasonal food ever since that put in on the shelves! I have been drinking non-stop Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Cappuccinos, Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts, and Pumpkin Bread! It's like I can't go without it now, and since its seasonal, it makes it even better to enjoy.
 

4// Halloween Movies:
This my favorite time of the year cause I get to watch non-stop old Disney Halloween movies. My favorite are Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown!!!

5// Last but not least *inserts drumroll* SCHOOL!!!!
I have been having a blast and I'm still getting into the swing of the work and routine and balancing... I love my friends, they are so funny and we have so much fun inside and outside of school and I can't wait til spirit week so I could give y'all a post!!! Here's a few of my favorite moments at school:




Til next time!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're so cute Enfiniti! I hope you are enjoying high school! Lets collab soon XO
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...