10/23/15

Friday Five

So high school is really getting to me and the work load is a lot more than I expected I will say. I've also found myself drinking coffee everyday (not that I'm complaining) and eating A LOT of pumpkin (cheers to fall!) . But overall I have been enjoying October and it's weather ( 59 degrees... in love), life, and I am super stocked about the holidays coming soon! 
But here's the things I found interesting about this week!

(This is like the best chocolate on EARTH!)

1// The Hanna Plaid Brooks Popover I've received from Southern Proper! Absolutely adorable and I'm thinking about wearing it to go pumpkin picking Saturday!

2// So the blog has FINALLY made it on Bloglovin, so make sure you follow on bloglovin! We also became part of the Her Campus Blogger Network!

3// I have currently been addicted to two blogs you guys should really check out! They are Seashells and Sparkles and Murphy's Law.

4// Gal Meets Glam Bauble Bar Collection

5// I cannot keep my eyes off these booties! Crossing my fingers they end up under the Christmas tree!

Till next time!
Xoxo,
post signature 
Stay Connected!
Instagram| Twitter| Pinterest| Bloglovin| Snapchat (enfiniti.jones1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...