11/9/15

Meet Carly June from Cinci Prep



So if your looking for a calm, relaxing, and classy blog to snuggle up and read... You should continue reading this post. I recently interviewed Carly from Cinci Prep, and if you haven't read her blog after this interview you surely will! The relaxing and classy vibe her blog and herself give off pulls you in right away! So continue reading if you want a blog to fall head over heels for... Everyone meet Carly!!

Describe yourself and your personality.

I would say that I’m a super goofy and outgoing person. There’s not a whole lot that deters me and I can get along with just about anybody. I really just enjoy having a good time and I think that comes through in my personality a lot.

When did you start blogging and why?

I started blogging in the middle of my sophomore year. I started blogging as a creative outlet that not a lot of people knew anything about. Basketball had always been my outlet, and everyone is always just like oh yeah Carly, the athletic one. No one really knew about blogging, so it was super alleviating to just be able to pour myself into something and not have to hear anyone giving me 99 different opinions about it.

How has blogging impacted your life?

Blogging has impacte me in so many ways! It’s helped me a lot with time management and discipline just because of trying to maintain a posting schedule. I think the largest impact though would be the people I’ve made friends with through blogging. I love my blogger fam to death and I’d be lost without them!

How do maintain a successful blog?

As previously mentioned, a posting schedule is huge. I think if you can make it so that people know when to expect content from you, they’ll come back looking for it! However, that being said, don’t force out mediocre content just to be posting. Find a good balance of quality/quantity and then publicize as much as you can!

What are your go to resources for blogging?

 Bloglovin is truly a gift. It’s definitely my go-to. It posts to my twitter whenever I have a new post up, which is super helpful for if I forget to publicize. Additionally, I love having all of my favorite blogs in one place for me to scroll through at my leisure. Another two helpful things that kind of go hand in hand are Picmonkey and Polyvore. They’re great for collages and editing photos with text and such.

What blog do you highly recommend others to read?

 If you haven’t already, check out Undeniable Report! It’s a web magazine written by a bunch of young female bloggers. With new posts everyday and an abundance of topics, it’s a great read! It’s my pick whenever I had free-time because with so much content, I can just click through the sections and always find something new to read.

What's your aspiration in life?

I’m so torn because on one hand I have my white-picket-fence aspirations where I’m an early childhood special education teacher with a family that’s all settled down in suburbia; on the other hand, I have my take-on-the-world aspirations where I travel and blog and build my empire. I’m trying to figure out a way to do both.

What's your inspiration in life?

 Carly Heitlinger (The College Prepster) and Sarah Vickers (Classy Girls Wear Pearls) are definitely my two inspirations as bloggers. If I can be as down to earth as Carly, and as refined and elegant as Sarah, I think I’ll be able to accomplish just about anything.



What would you consider your style?

My style is definitely more classic. While I love to incorporate some funky pieces here and there, I constantly find myself going back to a more modest look. My friends constantly joke that I dress like a teacher/secretary/business woman. While it’s all pretty funny, I’m perfectly okay with having a taste for more timeless, older looks.

What are your top five favorite items in your closet?

Oh jeez, this is going to be hard to pick. In no particular order, I would have to say my GAP Boyfriend Jeans, my bean boots, my Patagonia Snap-T, my J. Crew Excursion vests, and my black and white trapeze dress. Honorable mention would include my polo button downs, t-shirt dresses, cable knit sweaters, and color blocked baseball tee’s. So maybe that was a little more than 5…

What can you not leave the house without?

Aside from the obvious things like my phone and purse/wallet, I ALWAYS have to have a hair tie. I naturally have really unruly curly hair, and so no matter what I do to stay it, it is so unpredictable. Hair ties save the day and keep my locks out of my face.

What's one thing you want to do before you leave this earth and be remembered for?

Oh my. I think about this all the time. I want to be a special needs teacher and change a child’s life. If I can be the difference in one little boy or girls world, be the reason that they’re better off, and make them believe that the sky is the limit, then I think I’ve done my job and will be okay with leaving the world on that note.


So you have met Carly from Cinci Prep now go check out her: 
http://cinciprep.com/
Also stay connected with her:
Instagram and Twitter: cinciprep

Til next time,
Enfiniti


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...