12/26/15

Christmas Recap 2015


Merry late Christmas! I hope you all had a Merry + Bright day and that it was filled with nothing but joy! So I decided to do a post on what my Christmas day looked like!

Well on Christmas Eve, we went to my uncle's to open presents since he had to work Christmas Day,
I really loved these lights that my uncle put up, and I really don't know why!

So I stayed up until 12 am to post on snapchat and instagram saying Merry Christmas... then well I went to sleep. So around 6:50-ish my grandma rounds everyone up and we open presents, then we enjoyed a light breakfast. My grandma cooked, we got ready for dinner at my aunt's, we went to my aunt's and received more presents and ate dinner with our whole family. We met with other relatives and laughed and had a great time and it was pretty enjoyable and fun to have everyone home and together.

So for my outfit I did not use any of my Merry + Bright ideas I had in my head to do lol, but I did come up with something pretty cute and comfortable.
I did a cute bohemian top and jeggings and ankle boots... something simple but still cute.
I loved my aunt's tree so much! It's as tall as me and LIT!

 North Carolina was so muddy and blah this year, that it almost kind of didn't feel like Christmas... but it was!!!


* Shirt out of stock*



I received some really great presents and I am extremley grateful for them and they made me so happy I can't even explain, because honestly most of it was for blogging, so here's what I got.

1// Vineyard Vines Fleece Jacket

2// Kate Spade Pencil Pouch

3// Kate Spade Journal



4// Kate Spade Earbuds

 These earbuds are so cute and timeless!

5// My Favorite Holiday Scent: Vanilla Noel Bean
 Because Vanilla Noel Bean is so warm and comforting!

6// Lilly Pulitzer Tumbler


7// Lilly Pulitzer Agenda
Okay so I needed this more for blogging than school because well I suck at keeping up with stuff! So when I saw this a wave of relief washed over me because it's like a visual stress relief!


 She She Shells is my favorite print along with First Impression if you didn't know! ;)

My favorite Lilly quote ever!

 8// $50 Gift Card to Gap, Old Navy, or Banana Republic
Love at first sight!

Other stuff I received:
* A $10 Starbucks Gift Card ( My new best friend).
* Navy Blue pea-coat
*a red & a black vest
* 4 pair of leggings
* a pair of flannel leggings
* favorite movies ( Duff, Footloose, Dirty Dancing, and Insurgent) 
* Monogram Camelbak
*Black Riding Boots

* Shop Gifts Below*



So that's what I received, so since I'm doing a Christmas Recap I wanted to list my top five favorite Christmas songs because honestly I probably won't stop playing them til around February!

1// Let it Snow- Frank Sinatra
2// Winter Wonderland- Bing Cosby
3// Jingle Bell Rock- Brenda Lee
4// Baby, It's Cold Outside- Dean Martin
5// Frosty the Snowman- Ella Fitzgerald

What was your favorite moments of Christmas? Favorite Christmas songs? And what did you get?
xoxo,

post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...