12/23/15

Merry + Bright Holiday Link: Christmas Outfit Inspiration



So  Cathleen, Rachel, and Cristina have teamed up and created the Merry + Bright link up, which I couldn't be more happier to participate in, where we bloggers just share something Merry + Bright about the holidays with you guys. So for my Merry + Bright I decided to do 5 Christmas Outfit Inspirations that have been in my mind that I thought I'd share with y'all.
***

Christmas Outfit Idea 1

A simple jeans and sweater combo, along with riding boots and tortoise and the green vest adds a pop of color aside from the neutral colors.


Christmas Outfit Idea 2: Pop of Red


This dress and scarf combo is perfect for Christmas Day. It's not to dressy and it's comfortable and great combo if you travel to different houses. Keeping it monochromatic with a pop of red for Christmas is super stylish and easy to put together.
Christmas Outfit Idea 3

Christmas Outfit Idea 3 
This is extremley perfect for anybody. The leggings, chambray top, and vest are a perfect go to and it's comfortable and you can mix any color in with chambray, like maybe you want to do green instead of red. The necklace was just something that caught my eye so I had to throw it in.
Christmas Outfit Idea 4

So simple! It's a go to outfit for any day (in the winter) if you ask me! The elf hat and earrings adds a more festive touch and great for if you have younger kids in the family to entertain, reindeer ears work too ;).
Christmas Outfit Idea 5

Tartan is super cute and easy to style and over-sized sweater are cute and comfy! Honestly my favorite part of this outfit is the hat!

Hope this helps you with your last minute Christmas outfits! Have a Merry + Bright Christmas!
xoxo,
post signature 

14 comments:

  1. These are such cute outfits! My favorite is the third one!
    Rebecca
    www.sunnyrebecca.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Honestly it was the hardest because I've never done chambray with a vest so I was like I hope this works lol!!!

      Delete
  2. Love all the stripes! The last outfit looks so comfy, totally going throw together a similar outfit to get some last minute errands done today! Thanks for linking up , have a great Christmas!

    XO, Rachel
    www.seashellsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pleasure linking up! I didn't even notice all the stripes until now lol! and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well!

      Delete
  3. I love the third look! The pops of red are so pretty and festive and that vest is adorable!

    Merry Christmas!!
    -Alison
    www.beautyandblazers.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! This is my favorite time of the year to wear red! Merry Christmas to you too!!!!

      Delete
  4. I love how festive and cute all of these are! The holidays are my favorite time to get all dressed up. Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    X,
    cristinaoncampus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I loved the idea, thanks for including me!! Have a Merry Christmas!!

      Delete
  5. Obsessed with the second look! I am deff going to be drawing inspo from this for my christmas outfit! Have an awesome holiday!
    XOXO, Lexie from www.theywerefearless.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thanks so much!!! Glad you enjoyed this and found it helpful! Have a Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  6. Loving the first and second looks! You can never go wrong with simple stripes! Thanks for linking up with us and I hope you have a very merry Christmas, Enfiniti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cathleen!It was fun linking up and creating this! Have a Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  7. I absolutely love all of these looks, so cute for the holidays!! Merry Christmas!
    xo, Syd
    www.anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Sydney!!! Merry Christmas to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...