12/30/15

New Years Playlist + My Year in Music


So the New Year is coming up which means... a playlist duh. No matter what you plan on doing for New Year's lets face it you need a playlist. So I came up with a playlist with some of my favorite party songs to give y'all some ideas for your own New Year's playlist. I do mix up genres in the playlist because honestly I listen to any type of music except like rock and metal. But I'm warning you now there is A LOT of EDM, house, and dance so if those genres aren't you, well thus playlist might not be for you. So below I provided you with my New Years playlist: 

***

So Spotify did the Year In Music, where you can go back and look at all the music you streamed the most this year which I thought was pretty interesting. I thought this was interesting because well if you know me you'd know that I LOVE music, It's how I get through the day, stay focused, and how I go to sleep ( go ahead and laugh). But music is a part of me, I'm always humming, dancing, tapping, looking up new beats and songs. And when holiday season comes around, everyone in my house knows it's Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald, Bing Cosby, and Dean Martin until February!
So enough said I'm a music fanatic, and below I have provided my year in music from Spotify:

Top Artist of 2015:
  • Beyonce
  • G-Eazy
  • Rihanna
  • Lana del Rey
  • Luke Bryan
Top Albums of 2015:
  • BEYONCE (Platinum Edition) - Beyonce
  • These Things Happen- G- Eazy
  • Montevallo - Sam Hunt * I love this album so so much! Breakup In a Small Town is my favorite song off the album.*
  • Queen of the Clouds - Tove Lo
  • Born to Die- Lana del Rey
Top Tracks of 2015:
  • Trampoline - Kalin & Myles
  • Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
  • To Know Your Name - Hillsong 
  • Bed Peace - Jhene Aiko
  • Let's Get Lost - G - Eazy
Top Genres:
  • Pop
  • Indie R&B
  • Dance Pop
  • Trap Music
  • Pop Rap
I listen to 335 different artist and a total of 703 tracks. I started the year with lots of Rihanna, Beyonce, and Lana del Rey. I ended with lots of G- Eazy, Luke Bryan, and Drake.

So that's my New Years playlist and my year in music. Be sure to check out your Year in Music and tell me your results!
xoxo,
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...