1/8/16

Friday Fives



So Happy New Year! Who's survived their first week of 2016?! So I know I haven't posted much this week due to school but I have lots of thing lined up for this month. So this weeks links are some things that I've found extremely interesting or just am beyond in love with!
***
1// Abby from Belle of the Ball's Tartan and Top-Knot outfit post. I loved the combo so much and her boots are so cute! Definitely a outfit post for an OOTD inspiration.

2// Classy Cathleen turns 2! If you haven't read Cathleen's blog, Classy Cathleen, you're missing out. Cathleen is a very sweet girl and open minded and her work is original and fun to read. My favorite post from the blog is her Christmas tree outfit for Merry + Bright Link-Up. The pictures are so fun and adorable and it's just her being her and that's what I love about Cathleen! So congrats Cathleen!

3// Macy from Peonies and Passports Warby Parker Holiday Post. Macy's blog is super interesting and classy and she also includes her traveling adventures as well. I love the Warby Parker post because Warby Parker are classic and timeless and so was the outfit she paired with them.

4// Kate Spade launches a Yoga Line. I was so excited because lately I have been doing A LOT of yoga and if you didn't know Kate Spade is my all time favorite brand! So this was like a plus for me. So if you're a yoga person and Kate Spade lover you should go check this out.

5// Also love looking back on 2015 for the blog, here's some of my favorite posts of 2015. 4 more months till the blog turns 1! 

6// Okay so I lied it's more like 6 this week! But Coachella has released the 2016 lineup. It's supposedly the best lineup yet and I wish I could go so so bad! Some artist I saw lined up that I love were: G-Eazy (of course), Jack Ü, Girlpool, Goldroom, Purity Ring, Zedd, Snakehips, The Chainsmokers, The 1975, and much more.

xoxo,
Enfiniti 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...