2/5/16

Friday Fives: Bible Edition


So this week I decided to combine faith with my Friday fives. Today I'm going to share with you guys my favorite scriptures and apps that help me with my religion and faith.

1// She Reads Truth: this app is a devotional and bible app that helps with you walk in Christ. It provides a bible reading plan, devotional  wallpapers, music, news and much more. It's by far my favorite app. It's easy to access and it organizes all your notes and bookmarks with any hassles and it just works extremely good.
*
2// DVO: this is another app I use daily, it provides you with daily devotionals to help with any situation. It also allows you to download wallpapers for your everyday use, it gives you the first 31 days free and then you have to pay, so that's the only down about that.
*
Ok so now I'm going to share 3 of my all time favorite scriptures with you guys:

• Return to the Lord, your God; for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. Joel 2:13

• Don't be obsessed with getting more material things. Be relaxed with what you have. Hebrews 13:5; This verse helps me a lot especially because it always I want this and that and sometimes I'm not content with what I have. The bible also says be in the world, but not of the world, so it constantly reminds me that the materialistic things are nice to have, but don't find my joy and happiness in it.

•  The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Proverbs 1:7 
And a few songs you guys should listen to:

-  All Is Lost- The Rock Worship
-  Amen- I Am They
-  The Anthem- Plantshakers
- Lead Me To The Cross- Hillsong United

Have a great day!
Be sure to check out the Valentines Day Gift Guide!

xoxo,
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...