So Happy early Valentine's Day to all of you, I hope it's wonderful and filled with love.
So today I will be sharing with you guys my Valentine's Fay traditions my family does every year and a few new things I want to try or add on to the tradition.
So Valentine's Day in my family is usually a day my family just gets together, it's like a day spent with family, and since V-Day is my grandmothers birthday, we always spend this day with her. We usually take her to different restaurant or to a movie, and last year we took family portraits.
We also give Valentine's to our peers or other family members, and then we might have Valentine's dinner at my great aunts house and spend the rest of the day exchanging Valentine's, eating candy, and enjoying each other's company. Pretty simple, relax, and fun.
But here's a few new things I wanted to try this year, just because:
- Making heart shaped cookies
- Creating Valentine's or Candy Grams and send them to homeless shelter and/or nursing home
- Make other V-Day theme baked goods
- Get a V-Day themed drink from Starbucks on Valentine's Day
- Write a love letter to myself
- EAT LESS CANDY AND CHOCOLATE (just a thought, probably not even going to happen.)
So that's my tradition and a few things I want to do, pretty simple I know, but I'm pretty much a basic person.