2/25/16

Interview with Adrienne from Adrienne Christine

So when scouting through instagram in search for new blogs to read, I came across Adrienne's account and I fell in love with her feed. Lot's of Lilly and Starbucks, if I must add! So I checked out her blog and loved it, and of course I decided to interview her. Adrienne's blog is very just her! Her blog reflects her and she's very open and just herself and I think that's what I love the most about her blog. So for you to learn more about her beyond the blog, I have provided y'all with an interview!
***
 
How would you describe yourself and personality?
I would describe myself as organized, hardworking, and super quiet! I would much rather listen to other people talk than talk myself. I’m also quite the perfectionist. I will literally rewrite my notes from a lecture if they’re not up to par!

When did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging last spring/early summer, right after I graduated high school. I had been following many bloggers up until that point on my personal insta, and once I finally purchased my first Macbook for college, I decided it would be a fun way just to share about my life and my favorite things!

How has blogging impacted you as a person?
I’ve definitely become more grateful for all the little things. I tend to see more beauty in everyday life, even if I’m just going to class or doing homework. Also, I’m sure all us bloggers do this, but I’m always looking for the perfect photo op. Before I started blogging I hardly had any photos on my phone, but now it’s filled with pics ranging from flowers to outfits to food—you never know when you’ll need them for the blog or insta!

How do you maintain a successful blog?
Honestly I’m still figuring this one out. Everyone tends to say that posting consistently is an important step in maintaining a successful blog, but I can’t exactly say I’ve stuck with that one! However, I do think that it is important to create content that truly reflects who you are.

What are your go to resources for blogging?
My go to resources for blogging would simply be Pinterest and other blogs. I love gaining inspiration and creating posts with my own spin. I find that reading other blogs motivates me to create content I love!

What blog do you highly recommend for others?
Lately I’ve been loving Caitlin’s blog, southerncurlsandpearls.com, as well as Julia’s blog, galmeetsglam.com. They both have such adorable styles, and their Instagrams inspire me so much! I also really enjoy reading blogs of girls that are around my age, who have also recently started blogging. It’s so fun to be able to meet other people with the same interests as you, as well as encourage them through their journey of blogging!

What is your inspiration in life?
I find that I tend to get a lot of inspiration from just daily life. It could simply be an Instagram post of an outfit I adore, someone talking about their passion for their career, or just the act of someone holding the door open for someone. There are so many daily interactions that really do inspire me to be genuine while working hard to reach my goals.

What's your aspiration in life?
I am an elementary education major, so of course I’ve always aspired to be a teacher. However, one of the things I’m most looking forward to in life is being a mom! I can already see it now, cute little bows and monogrammed baby bottles… Just thinking about it makes me so excited!

What would you consider your style?
I’d probably consider my style to be “preppy.” I wouldn’t say I’m 100% preppy, but I do love dressing modest, cute, and classic. I also love dressing up, and if it was socially acceptable to wear a dress to an 8am lecture I seriously would, they’re just so much easier than putting a whole outfit together!

What are your top five favorite items in your closet?
You can never go wrong with Tory Burch Miller sandals, a comfy swing dress, a J.Crew vest, a striped tee, and a blanket scarf!
What can you not leave the house without?
My phone!! Especially with blogging, as I mentioned earlier, you never know when you’ll come across a good photo op! Also my purse and wallet of course, for those impromptu Starbucks runs. :)

What’s one thing you want to do before you leave this world and be remembered for?Hmmm, this one is so tough! I’ve always been pretty realistic when it comes to what I want to accomplish, so I would probably say that I want to be a successful teacher. I absolutely adore children, and I think there’s something so special about being able to influence them to go on to chase their dreams. I’ve wanted to be a teacher as long as I can remember, and being able to work towards that goal now is so exciting!
Impromptu Starbucks, blanket scarfs, monogrammed bottles... Are you sure we aren't related?
Stay up to date with Adrienne:
Blog
Instagram
xoxo,
post signature 

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...