2/24/16

J. Crew and Vineyard Vines Spring 2016 Collection Favorites







I recently just received a catalog today from both J. Crew and both Vineyard Vines today and so I just HAD to share my favorites with you guys. There was so much color it made me so excited for actual color after a season of solid colors! The catalogs had me super excited for spring break, chino's, and the beach. Vineyard Vines catalog was very tropical and interesting, and the tropical inspired line is amazing. It's something about J. Crew's catalog I can't quite put my finger on but whatever it is I'm in love with. I love J. Crew because it mixes work with play and it really just give off this classy, hard-working, New York or northeast look... I don't know but I love J. Crew for it. Below of course I have provided you with my favorite, you should check them out and be sure to share your favorites with me as well!


xoxo,

post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...