3/20/16

I Spot the Lilly

So Saturday afternoon, I dragged my best friend with me into Lilly Pulitzer  at Belk's, and made her help me find a perfect Lilly dress. I have never owned a Lilly Pulitzer dress, and I really want one. So I obviously knew I wasn't going to walk out the store with one yesterday, but I decided to have a little fun and try on a few dresses. What was even more fun was having my best friend run around the store picking up dresses for me, making sure I had the right size and all. Plus I changed her views on Lilly. She went from "really this stuff? It's to... ew"  to "you got to have that dress! There's so much pink I love this!"
***

So the first dress I feel in love with in .05 seconds is the Sofia Lace Shift Dress in Ooh La La. I don't know what it is but I fell in love. I'm more of a shift dress person because of the way I'm shaped, plus they are extremely classy and elegant. I think I'm also in love with the lace detail and the print. I love the colors and how it matches with my tone. Let's just say I'm in love.


The second one was Lenore Lace Cut-Out Sundress. At first I didn't like the cut-out part by looking at it cause I thought it might show a little more skin than wanted. But when I ,tried, was forced to try the dress on I was actually wrong. This dress is really comfortable and of course it's in Ooh La La. This dress does run small though, I had to go up a couple sizes. I think it's really cute but I'm not crushing over it as much as I am the shift dress,


And last but not least, the Willow Dress in Multi So A Peeling. I was yet again forced into this one. This dress is adorable I will not lie, I love it actually. I just don't like print. Like some other Lilly prints, I don't like the way the color looks with my skin, the reason I refuse to wear orange, but I'd buy the print if it was an agenda, tumbler, notepad, anything but clothing. That's how I feel about this one. However they do have the dress in Resort White in a Pinch and I'd be willing to go with that one.

So there's the three dresses I thought were extremely cute. But I'd really like to hear y'all thoughts! So if you could, tell me which one you like best and help me pick the right one! 


xoxo
post signature 

2 comments:

  1. I think the very first shift dress looks stunning on you! You picked out some wonderful dresses!

    Tori A. from Prep For A Day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...