6/13/16

Lovely Links

Oh happy Monday! Every Monday I will provide y'all with my favorite links and honestly I just wrote this like literally so these links are pretty fresh! So without further due I give you some lovely links.

Cathleen shares her favorite spot in SC
Rebecca shares blogger myths... the accuracy
Reader Survey for better posts
As well as my favorite summer workouts
Lauren's pineapple OOTD
Kendall and Kylie's new swimwear is here
I am in love with this Lilly Pulitzer Set
And this outfit by Fran
Rebekah's trip to Chicago
Use code 'EJoneRep' for 20% off summer apperal at Ribbons and Rows
Semi- complete summer 16 playlist
Emma's thoughts on Turner Case and Orlando shooting
Carly's night at Tony Gala and her dress is amazing
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...