9/6/16

Practically Imperfect Intereview




Today I'm sharing an interview with one of my favorite bloggers, Hannah, from Practically Imperfect. Her blog is super cute, fun and great for travelers. I highly recommend and now I present the blogger behind Practically Imperfect.


What has God been teaching you lately?
- So often we know things in our head, but have yet to truly put them into practice in our hearts. This has been true for me when it comes to the topic of giving up control. What I've been learning lately is that when you give it over to Jesus, His plan is far beyond anything you could ever imagine. It can very easy to focus on trying to control the end results that you want rather than simply enjoying the steps it takes to get there. Trusting God's perfect plan and His timing is so much sweeter. And that has been so true, especially lately. This past month has been filled with so many things that I could have never guessed would become part of my story. 

What's life mantra?
- "I always find beauty in things that are odd & imperfect. They are much more interesting." - Marc Jacobs 

Verse that anchors your soul.
- Pslams 104:33

Who is your "mentor" or go-to in Christ?
- My momma. Her wisdom, guidance, and selfless compassion for others has set such an example for me my entire life. She is truly the most beautiful person I know, on the inside and out. 



What's your coffeehouse order?
- Either an iced coffee with almond milk and no sweetener OR if I'm feeling fancy, a hot lavender latte. 

Spotify go-to playlist?
- I seriously LOVE making Spotify playlists. This playlist that I made has been the soundtrack to this fun, crazy, busy, adventure-filled summer.

What do you want to be remembered for in this life?
- Kindness, joy, and light.



Inspiration in life?
- For everyone to know the love and absolute peace that comes with knowing Jesus. 


Special thanks to Hannah for doing this interview and working with the blog! Be sure to check her out at Practically Imperfect! Have a wonderful day.

post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...