1/17/17

To the One Who Wants to Throw In the Towel

Hey... you there,

I know right now life seems hard. Life is giving you it’s butt to kiss and you just want to throw in the towel. You want to give up. 

But you can’t give up. 

I won’t let you. 


I won’t let you because right now there is someone out there who needs to see you smile, who needs to see you laugh. There is someone out there looking up to you. There is someone out there that needs a hug from you. 

Somebody needs you. 

You cannot give up. 

You can’t give up because you have come too far. You can't give up because the future holds so much in store! 

I will hold your hand. 

This walk seems so so hard right now and it feels like nothing is working out. 

But I need you.

 I know you keep hearing someone needs you and you are thinking but who is here for you.

God is here. 

He is listening. He hears your cry from the woods. 

He hasn’t left. 

He just needs you to endure and fully trust in Him right now. For the light shines in the darkness and the darkness shall not overcome it.

Don’t give up. 

There is so so much in store for you. 

Just hold on.

 Keep pressing on. It’s ok to cry. 

Let it out. 

But know I am right here and I am not leaving you. 

I have faith in you and I know you can do it. 

Now I need you to believe in yourself. 

So, get up. 

Get going. 

Go smile. Hug someone. Minister to someone. Pray with someone. 

Walk in His glory. 

This is for your good, in the end you shall have a wonderful testimony. 

I know you can do it.

Don’t turn back, don’t think twice, just go. 

And know that I am on the sideline cheering you on. I will be waiting at the finish line. 

You can do this. 
Love, 
post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...